Infection control is serious business. An estimated 88,000 deaths per year have been found to be
caused by nosocomial or Healthcare Associated Infections.
Whether your facility is a surgery center, outpatient clinic or single office, our comprehensive healthcare
cleaning program provides effective cleaning and sanitizing of high contact surfaces in surgical rooms,
treatment rooms, restrooms, patient rooms, cafeterias and common rooms.
Uniserv's healthcare cleaning program is based on the best practices and strictly adheres to the
intensive regulatory standards of:
JCAHO CDC ASHES OSHA APIC AORN
Your patients and employees deserve a safe healthcare facility. Count on Uniserv to reduce cross-
transmission of germs and healthcare-associated infections.
Uniserv healthcare standards include:
- OSHA compliance for Hazards Communication
- OSHA Standard Bloodborne Pathogens
- Universal Precaution training and procedures
- Biomedical waste management
- Adherence to Material Safety Data Sheets
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn and used by staff
1. R. Weinstein. Nosomical Infection Update. Emerging Infectious Diseases, Vol. 4, No. 3. July-September 1998.
From waiting rooms to operating rooms,
Uniserv provides an elevated standard of sanitation.
© 2004 -10 Uniserv Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get a complimentary commercial cleaning estimate
and learn about our healthcare cleaning program.
This course reviews key concepts
of hand hygiene and other
The green cleaning specialists.
|FREE QUOTE: CALL (843) 832-0753